Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushrooms in Wine Sauce
- In a 3½-5 quart(3½-5 L) slow cooker place mushrooms,chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl,combine chicken broth,tomato paste,dry red wine,tapioca,crushed basil,sugar,salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours.
- To serve,spoon slow cooker chicken and mushrooms in wine sauce over cooked noodles.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.