🍝Instant Pot Creamy Sausage and Pasta Recipe2022-02-06
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 22m
- Ready In: 32m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.3 g
Trans Fat3.3 g
Unsaturated Fat0.9 g
Instant pot creamy sausage and pasta recipe. This Italian Sausage and Penne Pasta is so easy to make, it’s the perfect comforting dish on a chilly night.
Is sausage with pasta a good dinner option?
As the title suggests, this section discusses the pros and cons of sausage with pasta as a dinner option.
– It is a quick and easy meal to make, which is perfect for people who are busy.
– It tastes good and it has a variety of flavors.
– It is affordable and filling, which makes it a great option for those who are on a budget.
– It is healthy because it contains protein from the sausage.
– The ingredients may not be suitable for vegetarians or vegans (depending on what type of pasta you use).
– Some people don’t like sausage because they find it too greasy or fatty.
What can you substitute for the sausage if you don’t like it?
There are many things that you can substitute for the sausage if you don’t like it. You could use any other type of meat, such as ground beef, turkey, chicken, or even tofu. You could also use vegetables to make a vegetarian version of the recipe.
You could also use a different type of cheese such as cheddar or mozzarella. There are plenty of other ingredients that you can add to the recipe too, such as bell peppers and mushrooms.
What can you substitute for the sausage to make this dish vegetarian?
There are many substitutes for the sausage in this dish. Some of them include:
-Vegetables such as mushrooms, broccoli, and zucchini
-Vegan sausages such as Field Roast or Tofurkey
What else can I cook in an instant pot?
Instant pots are so popular these days because of their impressive ability to cook food in a matter of minutes. But there are some dishes that you can’t make with an instant pot.
There are some limitations to what you can cook with an instant pot. For example, you can’t make rice or pasta dishes with it. And the list goes on.
You might be wondering what else you can cook in an instant pot? Well, here is a list of foods that you can try out:
This list includes vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and onions; fruit like apples and pears; rice like brown and white; beans, pasta, oatmeal, soup stock, yogurt.
Instant Pot Creamy Sausages and Pasta Recipe
You may like as well:
Air Fryer Chicken Sausages Recipe
Air Fryer Italian Sausages Recipe
Slow Cooker Hot Italian Sausages Recipe
Pressure Cooker Italian Sausages with Onions and Peppers
- ✔️ 10 oz (300 g) uncooked penne pasta
- ✔️ 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ✔️ 2½ cups (625 ml) water
- ✔️ 1/2 pound (240 g) Italian sausage, broken into bite-size pieces
- ✔️ 15 oz (450 ml) tomato sauce
- ✔️ 2 cuos fresh baby spinach
- ✔️ 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- ✔️ dash of freshly ground black pepper
Add the penne pasta, salt, and water to the instant pot. The water should cover the pasta. Stir well. Top the pasta with sausage pieces and tomato paste. Do not stir.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 5 minutes.
Using the natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in the spinach and heavy cream. Serve hot.