Air Fryer Baked Mussels Recipe2022-05-15
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8m
- Ready In: 18m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.7 g
Trans Fat0.9 g
Unsaturated Fat1 g
Air fryer baked mussels recipe. This recipe is made using an air fryer to cook the mussels. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about them sticking to the bottom of the pan.
Baking mussels on a stick is the best way to enjoy the delicious taste of mussels without having to go through the hassle of traditional baking.
This recipe has all the flavor of a classic baked mussel without any messy and complicated preparation. The ingredients needed are few, and they come together quickly.
3 Reasons Why You Should Start Cooking with an Air Fryer and How to Make the Best Air Fryer Baked Mussel Recipe
Air fryers are a great way to cook food without using oil and it is a healthier option. The air fryer-baked mussel recipe is a great way to start cooking with an air fryer.
The three reasons why you should start cooking with an air fryer are:
1) It is easier to use than other types of cooking equipment,
2) It is easier on the wallet and can save money, and
3) It is healthier for you and your family.
How to Cook Mussels in an Air Fryer
Mussels are a popular seafood dish that is cooked in a variety of ways.
They have been cooked in many different ways, from boiling to grilling. The most popular cooking method is cooking them in an air fryer. It typically takes around 8-10 minutes for the mussels to cook and become tender enough to eat.
Top 2 Amazing Ways to Cook Mussels in Your New Air Fryer
Mussels are a delicacy that is loved by many. They are also easy to cook and this article will show you how to do so in your air fryer.
1. How to Cook Mussels: Boil mussels in water with a little salt until they open up, then drain the water and add oil and garlic before cooking for 3-5 minutes on high heat. Add some parsley, lemon juice, butter, and white wine before serving.
2. How to Cook Mussels: Place the mussels in a bowl of cold water with ice cubes for 10 minutes until they stop moving around. Then drain the water, and add oil and garlic before cooking for 3-5 minutes on high heat. Add some parsley, lemon juice, butter, and white wine before serving.
Air Fryer Baked Mussels Recipe
You may like as well:
- 12 green mussels, defrosted
- To Make a Sauce:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeeze lemon juice
- dash of paprika
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Stir well.
Line the air fryer basket with aluminum foil. Place mussels in the basket. Top each mussel with the sauce mixture.
Fry at 350 F (175 C) for 8 minutes.
Remove baked mussels from the fryer and transfer them to a serving plate. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately.