Air Fryer Lemony Shrimp Recipe2021-10-30
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8m
- Ready In: 18m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat9.2 g
Trans Fat3.8 g
Unsaturated Fat9.2 g
Air fryer lemony shrimp recipe. Learn how to cook yummy shrimp with spices in an air fryer. Cook it in an instant pot-Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Air Fryer Lemony Shrimp Recipe
You may like as well:
- 18 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot or mild paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes. Remove marinated shrimp for the refrigerator and transfer to the air fryer basket.
Fry at 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink. Serve hot.