Instant Pot Tomato Garlic Shrimp Recipe2021-09-26
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 17m
- Ready In: 22m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.2 g
Trans Fat7.1 g
Unsaturated Fat0.9 g
Instant pot tomato garlic shrimp recipe. Learn how to cook delicious shrimp with tomato and chili sauce in an instant pot. Cook it in a slow cooker-Slow Cooker Shrimp Marinara
Instant Pot Tomato Garlic Shrimp Recipe
You may like as well:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound (480 g) frozen raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup (250 ml) tomato paste
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Heat the olive oil in an electric instant pot turned to the sauté mode. Add onions, carrots, and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, then cancel the sauté mode. Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 1 minute.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir shrimp mixture well before serving.
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and shredded cheese. Serve hot.