Air Fryer Low-Country Shrimp Boil2022-09-04
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 18m
- Ready In: 28m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.0 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.0 g
Air fryer low-country shrimp boil. Shrimp with vegetables and sausages cooked in an air fryer. Very easy and delicious! Cook it in an instant pot-Instant Pot Low Country Shrimp Boil
Please note, that the cooking time is just an estimate and can vary based on the Air Fryer model.
Air Fryer Low-Country Shrimp Boil
You may like as well:
- 1 ear corn, husk and silk removed, cut into rounds
- 1/2 pound potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound (240 g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz (180 g) chorizo sausages, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Place the corn rounds and potato wedges in a large bowl. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, then drizzle with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. Toss well.
Transfer seasoned corn and potatoes to a baking sheet and put in the air fryer. Fry at 400 F (200 C) for 12 minutes, or until soft and browned, shaking the basket halfway through.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, sausages, remaining Old Bay Seasoning, and vegetable oil. Toss well.
When the baking of potatoes and corn is complete, add seasoned shrimp and sausages. Stir and bake for a further 6 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque, shaking the basket once halfway through the cooking time.