Air Fryer Orange Shrimp Recipe2022-06-12
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.7 g
Trans Fat1.7 g
Unsaturated Fat1.7 g
Air fryer orange shrimp recipe. This orange shrimp recipe is a very healthy alternative to the traditional fried shrimp recipe.
Tips for Cooking the Perfect Shrimp Recipe in an Air Fryer
It will provide you with tips on how to cook the perfect shrimp recipe in an air fryer.
Tips for Cooking the Perfect Shrimp Recipe
– Use fresh, never frozen shrimp.
– Rinse the shrimp well before cooking it.
– Season your shrimp with salt and pepper before cooking it.
– Cook your shrimp at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes per pound of shrimp
.The Health Benefits of Cooking with Air Fryers
Air fryers are cooking appliance that uses hot air to cook food. They work by circulating hot air around the food and cooking it from the top down.
Air fryers are becoming popular as they offer a wide variety of health benefits. They are especially helpful for people with certain dietary restrictions like gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb diets. The Health Benefits of Cooking with an Air Fryer Air fryers offer a wide variety of health benefits but include the following benefits:
1. Air fryers are an alternative to frying food in oil.
2. Air fryers provide heat under the food and cook it quickly with a dryer surface temperature, unlike an oven or stovetop that uses hot air.
3. Foods cooked in air fryers retain more of their nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
4. Air fryers produce fewer fumes than traditional cooking methods like frying or baking.
5. Air fryers can cook food faster than other cooking methods with the same amount of oil or fat.
6. Cooking air fryer-prepared foods at home can be cheaper than eating out on a regular basis.
7. Air fryers can reach higher temperatures than ovens or grills. Is the discharge of an air fryer hot? The discharge is hot, but not as hot as one would be with a stovetop or oven.
Air Fryer Orange Shrimp Recipe
You may like as well:
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except shrimp. Mix well.
Dry the shrimp with paper towels and add the marinade, stirring to evenly coat. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes.
Remove marinated shrimp from the refrigerator. Lightly spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
Place shrimp in the greased basket. Fry at 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes. Shake the basket and spray it with more cooking spray. Continue frying for a further 5-10 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and crisp.