Air Fryer Turkey Mushroom Meatballs Recipe2021-07-11
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Oven
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.9 g
Trans Fat0.2 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Air fryer turkey mushroom meatballs recipe. Ground turkey and mushroom meatballs fried in an air fryer. Delicious! I used Homemade Tamari Sauce, to make this recipe.
Air Fryer Turkey Mushroom Meatballs Recipe
You may like as well:
Pressure Cooker Baked Turkey Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed to a paste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- To Make Meatballs:
- 2 pounds (960 g) ground turkey
- 3/4 cup finely chopped button mushrooms
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1½ teaspoons tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Sprinkle the baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Stir well, then form 1½-inch meatballs.
Working in batches, place the meatballs in a single layer on the greased pan and baste with the sauce. Arrange the pan in the air fryer. Fry at 350 F (175 C) for 15 minutes, flipping once through the cooking time. Repeat with remaining meatballs.