Crock Pot Brats in Beer2016-01-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Very easy to make.
- 1 ½ pounds (760 g) bratwurst sausages
- 12 oz (360 ml) bottle amber ale
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- spicy brown mustard for garnish
In a crock pot combine sausages,ale,brown sugar and vinegar. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours or until sausages are cooked through.
Remove cooked sausages from crock pot. Serve with spicy brown mustard.
Average Member Rating
(3.1 / 5)
47 people rated this recipe