Easy Slow Cooker Pumpkin-Pecan Bread Recipe
- Yield : 1 loaf
- Servings : 16
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:30 h
- Ready In : 3:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Calories from the fat21
- 1 cup (250 ml) canned pumpkins
- 4 tablespoons margarine or unsalted butter,at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated and 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
In a mixing bowl,combine canned pumpkin,butter or margarine and sugars. Beat until well blended. Stir in milk and eggs.
Stir in combined dry ingredients. Mix in toasted pecans.
Spoon batter into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Place on rack in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours or until toothpick inserted in the center of bread comes out clean.
Turn off slow cooker. Cool bread in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool wire rack.