Fried Haddock with Potatoes and Onions
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
Fried haddock with potatoes and onions.Pan-fried haddock fillets with vegetables.Delicious!
- 2 large onions,peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 potatoes,peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 oz (120 g) butter
- 2 pounds (960 g) haddock fillets,cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In frying pan,melt half of butter,add the onions and cook until transparent. Add remaining butter and potato and fry for 15 minutes,turning occasionally.
Coat fish fillets with seasoned flour. Add to frying pan and cook for additional 15 minutes,stirring occasionally.
Season fried haddock with salt and black pepper. Add chopped parsley and vinegar and cook until vinegar evaporates.