Fried Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa2021-02-14
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Fried shrimp with pineapple salsa.Fried shrimp with fresh pineapple salsa.Mouth watering recipe!
- For Pineapple Salsa:2 cups (500 g) fresh pineapple,cut into small cubes
- 1 cup (250 g) canned black beans ,rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 g) canned sweet yellow corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (250 g) tomato,cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 g) red onions,peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup (60 g) fresh cilantro,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- For Fried Shrimp:4 tablespoons olive oil
- 22 fresh shrimp,peeled and deveined,rinsed,tails intact
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of each:sagepaprikaoreganocuminchili powder
For Pineapple Salsa: In a mixing bowl,combine cubed pineapples,beans,yellow corn,onions,cilantro. Stir well and add freshly squeezed lime juice and seasoning. Stir again and set aside
In a medium bowl,combine all dry ingredients. Stir well. Add shrimp and mix and toss to coat shrimp with spice mixture.
In a large frying pan.heat 4 tablespoons olive oil. Add spiced shrimp and fry for 3 minutes on each side until shrimp becomes red. Remove fried shrimp from the heat.
To serve,In a serving platter,place pineapple salsa first. Place fried shrimp over salsa and enjoy!