Instant Pot Sausage and Bean Casserole Recipe2022-11-07
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Ready In: 50m
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.1 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Instant pot sausage and bean casserole recipe. Learn how to cook yummy sausage and bean casserole in an instant pot. Cook it in a slow cooker-Slow Cooker Sausage Casserole
Instant Pot Sausage and Bean Casserole Recipe
You may like as well:
- 1 pound (480 g) Italian sausages (another kind works as well)
- 1 pound (480 g) kidney beans
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcetershire sauce
- 1¹⁄³ cups (330 ml) chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
Heat the olive in an instant pot turned to saute mode. Add sausages and brown on all sides.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well, then pour the mixture over browned sausages. Stir again.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 25 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Discard bay leaves. Stir well before serving. Serve up with crusty buttered bread.