Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Oven baked garlic Parmesan chicken wings. Baked chicken wings with Parmesan and delicious cheesy-mustard sauce.
- 2 pounds (960 g) frozen chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup (60 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) blue cheese dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Rinse chicken wins under cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel and set aside.
Preheat your oven to 425 F (210 C). In a big mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, dried oregano, rosemary, ground cumin, and salt. Toss chicken wings to combine well.
Transfer seasoned chicken wings to a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until wings turn a nice brown color.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, basil, garlic, Parmesan, and Lawry’s Seasoned Salt. Stir well and set aside.
In another mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
Remove baked chicken wings from the oven. Toss well with garlic-Parmesan mixture. Serve immediately with cheesy mustard sauce.