Oven Baked Honey-Ginger Glazed Chicken
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Oven baked honey-ginger glazed chicken.Chicken in honey-ginger marinade baked in oven. Very delicious!
- For Marinade:
- 1 cup (250 ml) clear honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mincede garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chicken,cut into 8 pieces,trimmed of wing tips
In a mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Mix well.
Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Add to honey-ginger marinade and toss well to coat.
Cover and allow to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning chicken pieces once or twice.
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
Remove marinated chicken from the bowl and transfer to shallow baking dish. Drizzle with 1 cup (250 ml) of marinade.
Bake in preheated oven, basting with the pan juices every 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, about 45 minutes.
Remove baked chicken from the oven and transfer to serving platter. Cover and keep warm.
Reduce the cooking juices on the stove over medium heat until lightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Spoon a bit of sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.