Pan-Fried Chicken Bites Recipe
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(4.7 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Pan-fried chicken bites. Fried chicken bites with sweet chili sauce. So easy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) buttermilk
- 3/4 cup (180 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 g) cornstarch
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into 1- inch (2,5 cm) chunks
- 1 cup (250 g) Panko bread crumbs
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE SAUCE:1/4 cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 2 teaspoons Frank's hot sauce
For the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk well and set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
In a large mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, egg, hot sauce, and seasoning. Mix well.
One by one, dip chicken bites into buttermilk mixture, then dredge in Panko bread crumbs. Press well to coat.
Working in batches, add chicken bites to skillet and cook, turning once, until golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the skillet and pat dry with a paper towel. Drizzle with hot and sweet sauce. Serve fried chicken bites immediately.