Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 7:00 h
- Ready In: 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker balsamic pot roast. Boneless pork shoulder with vegetables and Italian seasoning cooked in a slow cooker. Very easy and delicious pork recipe!
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless pork shoulder,fat trimmed
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning,crushed
- 2 medium yellow onions,peeled,halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) quick-cooking tapioka,crushed
- 2 cans 14½ oz (435g) each Italian style stewed tomatoes,undrained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups (750 g) cooked noodles
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Sprinkle pork shoulder evenly with Italian seasoning,seasoned salt and black pepper. Rub in with fingers.
Place sliced onions and minced garlic in slow cooker. Sprinkle with crushed tapioca. Top with seasoned pork.
In medium mixing bowl,combine tomatoes and vinegar. Mix well and pour tomato mixture over meat in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
Remove cooked pork shoulder from slow cooker and transfer to cutting board. Slice meat.
Skim fat from tomato mixture. Serve pork and tomato mixture with hot cooked noodles.