Slow Cooker Barbecued Meatballs
- Servings: 30
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) ground beef
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot,chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 g) bread crumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- For the Sauce:1 cup (250 g) barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cooking oil
In a large mixing bowl,combine all meatball ingredients. Mix well. Using a wet hands,shape into small meatballs.
Heat cooking oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add meatballs and cook over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through.
In a small mixing bowl,combine all sauce ingredients. Mix well.
Add to slow cooker with cooked meatballs. Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 3-4 hours.