Slow Cooker Beef with Vegetables
- Yield : 4-6
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9:00 h
- Ready In : 9:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 4 pounds (1.9 kg) corned beef with spice packet, flat cut
- 4 carrots,peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 red potatoes,peeled and halved
- 1 large yellow onion,peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 cups (2L) beef broth
- half head of cabbage, coarsely chopped
Place beef brisket into slow cooker. Add beef broth and seasoning packet.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 8-9 hours. After 4 hours add onions,potatoes and carrots. Add chopped cabbage 1 hour before beef and vegetables are ready to eat.
Remove cooked beef and vegetables from slow cooker. Using a sharp knife,slice spiced beef. Serve with cooked vegetables.