Slow Cooker Burgundy Chicken Stew2022-08-19
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.5 g
Slow cooker Burgundy chicken stew. Delicious chicken with Burgundy wine and vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
Slow Cooker Burgundy Chicken Stew
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup(125 ml) fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(125 ml) Burgundy wine
- 6 oz(180 g) small mushrooms, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup dried fruits, soaked and drained
- 1 cup (250 g) frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon died thyme leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper.to taste
In 6-quart(6L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except cornstarch, water, and seasoning.
Cover the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Turn heat to high and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Stir in combined cornstarch and water, stirring 2-3 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper.