Slow Cooker Chinese Cashew Chicken2016-01-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
- 16 oz (480 ml) can bean sprouts,drained
- 2 cups (500 g) sliced cooked chicken
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (500 g) sliced celery
- 1/2 cup 9125 g) chopped green onions
- 4 oz (120 ml)can sliced mushrooms,drained
- 3 tanlespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup (250 g) whole cashews
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except cashews. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 4-6 hours.
Stir in whole cashews just before serving. serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe