Slow Cooker Cranberry Tea
- Servings: 14
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1:30 h
- Ready In: 1:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker cranberry tea. Delicious fruit and berries tea cooked in the slow cooker. Serve it as a dessert.
- 1 cup (250 g) granulated sugar
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups (1 L) cranberry juice
- 6 oz (180 ml) frozen orange juice
- 1 ¼ cups 9310 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fresh lemon or orange slices
In saucepan,combine sugar, 8 cups water and cinnamon sticks. Mix well and bring to a boil.
Pour mixture into slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low and serve slow cooker cranberry tea warm.