Slow Cooker Curry-Dijon Chicken
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 9:00 h
- Ready In: 8:30 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (1.44 kg) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) clear honey
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cups (750 g) cooked rice
Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a greased slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except cooked rice. Stir well to coat chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours or until chicken is tender.
Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker and transfer to serving plate,reserving cooking liquid. Pour Dijon mixture over. Serve with cooked rice.