Slow Cooker Fruit Wassail
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker fruit wassail.A warming hot drink,made with a blending of fruit juices and spiked with rum.An excellent choice for cold winter evening.
- 2 cups (500 ml) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (500 ml) pineapple juice
- 2 cups (500 ml) orange juice
- 1 small orange,sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1/4 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light rum
Combine cranberry juice,pineapple juice,orange,sugar,cinnamon and allspice in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2-3 hours(if mixture begins to boil,reduce heat to low).
Season slow cooker fruit wassail with lemon juice. Stir in rum. Turn heat to low to keep warm for serving.