Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup2022-09-06
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
15 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.3 g
Trans Fat7.7 g
Unsaturated Fat0 g
Slow cooker ham and bean soup. A very delicious soup with ham and beans cooked in a slow cooker. Looking for more easy and delicious slow cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup
You may like as well:
- 2 cups (500 g) dried navy beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon powdered chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon herbes de province
- 1 cup (250 g) cooked ham, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a slow cooker, combine navy beans, onion, carrots, powdered bouillon, and herbs de province. Mix well. Add enough water so that the beans are covered with about 1 inch of water.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours. Open the lid, stir soup and check the beans (they should be soft at this point).
Stir in chopped ham and cook for a further 1 hour.