Slow Cooker Herbed Chicken Breasts
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and crushed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges for garnish
Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper. Place in slow cooker.
In a small mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Pour wine mixture over seasoned chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5 hours.
Serve herbed chicken breasts with lemon wedges.