Slow Cooker Mushroom Soup
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.8 / 5)
8people rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons plus 3 cups (750 ml) nonfat chicken broth,divided
- 6 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) nonfat sour cream
- 1 cups (250 ml) nonfat half-and-half
Lightly grease nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 2 tablespoons chicken broth to skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook,stirring gently until softened.
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Put cooked mushrooms in slow cooker. Add remaining chicken broth,onion,black pepper. Mix well.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours. 30 minutes before serving,increase heat to high.
Combine all-purpose flour and sour cream in mixing bowl. Mix well and add to crock pot. Add half-and-half,mix lightly. Cook until mixture is thickened.