Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 racks pork back ribs, cut into 4-rib sections
- 2 cups (500 g) hoisin sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger,grated
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 scallions (green only),thinly sliced
- 1½ teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
In a medium mixing bowl,combine hoisin sauce,pineapple juice,grated ginger and sesame oil. Mix well and set aside.
Place pork ribs in slow cooker and pour 1/2 of ginger mixture over the ribs(cover and refrigerate remaining sauce). Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Half hour before pork ribs are tender,remove sauce from refrigerator and bring it to room temperature.
Remove cooked pork ribs from slow cooker and arrange on serving platter. Brush both sides of ribs with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve hot.