Slow Cooker Pork with Pineapple and Mango Chutney
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:30 h
- Ready In: 8:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat1.7 g
Slow cooker pork with pineapple and mango chutney. Cubed pork with pineapple and mango chutney cooked in a slow cooker.
- 2 tablespoons+1¼ cups (310 ml) nonfat chicken broth,divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2¼ pound (1.250 g) boneless pork,cubed
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped onions,thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 16-oz (480 ml) can pineapple chunks in light syrup(don't drain)
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Heat 2 tablespoons chicken broth in nonstick skillet.
Combine all-purpose flour and pepper in zip-top bag and shake well. Place pork cubes in bag and shake to coat with flour mixture.
Add pork to skillet and cook stirring occasionally,until pork is browned.
Put pork cubes in slow cooker.
Add remaining 1¼ cups chicken broth and remaining ingredients to skillet. Bring to a boil.
Pour mixture over pork cubes. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.