Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 14 oz (420 ml) cans nonfat chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) nonfat half-and-half
Lightly grease slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Combine together potatoes,onions,carrots,celery,chicken broth,basil and black pepper in crock pot. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat for 3-4 hours.
Combine together all-purpose flour and half-and-half in mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. Stir mixture into slow cooker and mix well.
Cover and cook slow cooker potato soup on high heat for a further 30 minutes.