Slow Cooker Shrimp Fajitas
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 7:00 h
- Ready In: 7:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat5.8 g
Trans Fat5.4 g
Unsaturated Fat1.0 g
Slow cooker shrimp fajitas. Slow cooker shrimp fajitas. This healthy shrimp fajita recipe is packed with vegetables and a kick of spice. Serve it with baked tortillas for a quick weeknight meal.
Benefits of Using a Slow Cooker
Slow cookers are designed to be set and forget. You put the ingredients in, set the timer, and walk away. When you get back, you have a delicious meal waiting for you.
A slow cooker is perfect for busy people who want to eat a home-cooked meal but don’t have time to cook all day long.
It’s also great for those who love cooking but don’t want to spend all their time in the kitchen – a slow cooker lets them cook large batches of food at once and then freeze or refrigerate it.
Why You Should Add Shrimp Fajitas to Your Menu Tonight.
Shrimp fajitas are a delicious, easy dish that can be served as an appetizer or as a main course. The shrimp are flavorful and the peppers and onions add extra flavor to the dish.
Shrimp fajitas are perfect for taco Tuesday or any night of the week when you want something tasty and light.
What are the Health Benefits of Eating Slow Cooked Shrimp?
A slow cooker is perfect for cooking shrimp because it doesn’t require much attention, and it cooks the shrimp to perfection. You can cook your shrimp with spices and other ingredients, or you can just cook them in a little bit of water. Either way, you’ll have a flavorful and healthy meal that will be ready in less than 30 minutes.
1) Slow cooking is a healthy way to cook shrimp because it retains more nutrients than other methods of cooking.
2) Shrimp are easy to overcook, but if you’re using a slow cooker they will turn out perfect every time.
3) Seafood is an excellent source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids which are important for heart health.
4) Cooking your own seafood at home minimizes the risk of contamination from mercury or other toxins found in seafood that has been commercially farmed.
Slow Cooker Shrimp Fajitas
You may like as well:
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound (480 g0 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except shrimp. Mix well.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Open the pot and add shrimp. Stir well. Switch the heat to high and cook fro a further 30-45 minutes.