Slow Cooker Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Stew
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat1.5 g
Slow cooker teriyaki beef and broccoli stew. Very delicious Asian meal. Striped beef with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker. This stew can also be served over rice, pasta, or any grain. Are you looking for more slow cooker recipes? Please check out our biggest collection-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Teriyaki beef and Broccoli Stew
- 1 pound (480 g) lean beef round steak, cut into strips
- 1 cups (250 ml) low-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons teriyaky sauce
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked noodles or rice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- sesame seeds
Combine all ingredients, except broccoli florets, cornstarch, water, seasoning, sesame seeds, and noodles in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting 6-8 hours.
Add broccoli during last 30 cooking minutes. Turn heat to high and cook for additional 10 minutes. Stir in combined cornstarch and water, stirring 2-3 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve slow cooker teriyaki beef and broccoli stew over cooked noodles or rice.