Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew2022-03-20
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.8 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.8 g
Slow cooker Tuscan chicken stew. Tuscan chicken stew is an easy and delicious slow cooker chicken recipe. It includes healthy, hearty ingredients like carrots and cannellini beans.
Slow Cookers Tips and Tricks That Every Home Chef Needs To Know
A crockpot is a slow cooker that uses electricity to heat the food from the outside. This allows for a more even distribution of heat, which means that you can cook your food in a lower setting for longer periods of time. Slow cookers are perfect for those who want to come home to an already-cooked meal.
They are also perfect for those who want to get dinner going before they leave in the morning or when they get home from work.
A crockpot is not just a simple kitchen appliance
– it can be used as an effective tool in your cooking arsenal! If you’re still unsure about how to use one, here are some quick and easy tips and tricks that every home chef needs to know:
– Slow cookers can be used as an oven substitute. Just set your crockpot on the stove and place your food inside as you would in an oven.
– It can be used to make things like oatmeal, rice, and mashed potatoes.
– You can add dry ingredients to soups or stews slowly while they are cooking.
– Slow cookers help you prepare delicious desserts without the need for an oven, like chocolate cake and cheesecake.
– It can help make meatloaf, casseroles, and even bread.
Delicious Tuscan Chicken Stew Made in a Slow Cooker
The slow cooker is a great way to prepare a dish. It’s easy to use, and it can be used for various meals. Slow cookers are particularly great for dishes that take a long time to cook, such as soups and stews. The best part about them is that you don’t need to worry about stirring the food or monitoring it while it cooks.
If you love Italian food and are looking for a dish that is easy to make, then you’ll be glad to know that there’s a slow cooker recipe for Pasta e Fagioli (pasta with beans).
This dish is made with canned beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic cloves, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. You can also add in any other ingredients of your choice such as carrots, onions, parsley, and kidney beans. The dish is known for the thick and rich sauce that it makes when made with unsalted canned beans. It’s a Mediterranean-style pasta dish that will fill you up without making you feel heavy because of the balance of starch, protein, and vegetables.
This is a perfect dish to make if you are on a budget because you can add in extra vegetables of your choice and it won’t cost a lot to make. The dish takes about 4 hours to cook.
Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew
You may like as well:
- 1 cup (250 ml) reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth,boiling
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 15 oz (450 ml) can cannellini beans,rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
In a slow cooker, combine chicken broth, and remaining ingredients, except cornstarch, water, and seasoning. Stir well. Cover the slow cooker and cook on a high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Stir in combined cornstarch and water, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Stir the soup well before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve hot.