Slow Cooker Wild Mushroom Beef Stew
- Yield: 5 servings
- Servings: 5
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 12:00 h
- Ready In: 12:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat10.8 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.1 g
Slow cooker wild mushroom beef stew. Delicious beef stew with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker.
- 2 pounds (960 g) beef stew meat, cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 small white onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
Place beef in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,salt and black pepper. Stir well and sprinkle mixture over cubed beef. Stir well to coat each piece of meat with flour mixture.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours.