Sweet Cheese Balls
- Yield : 3 1/2 cups
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Sweet cheese ball.This is very easy and simple appetizer.Surprise your guests!
- 2 packages (8 oz 9240 g)) each)) cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup (125 g) confectioners sugar
- 2/3 cup (160 g) flaked coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries,finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 g) finely chopped pecans
- assorted fresh fruits
In a mixing bowl,combine confectioners sugar and cream cheese. Beat until smooth.
Add flaked coconut and chopped maraschino cherries. Stir well to combine.
Shape into a ball,then roll in chopped pecans. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until serving. Serve sweet cheese ball with fresh fruits.