Toasted Pecan Chicken Breasts
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Toasted pecan chicken breasts.Fried chicken breasts with orange marmalade,Dijon mustard and toasted pecans.Mouthwatering recipe!
- 4 large skinless and boneless chicke breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped peacans
Using a mallet,pound chicken breasts between wax paper.
In a large nonstick skillet,melt butter. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove cooked chicken breasts from the skillet and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium,add whipping cream,Dijon mustard and marmalade. Stir well. Add cooked chicken,sprinkle with toasted pecans and cook for 8-10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.