Slow Cooker Beef and Bean Stew2016-08-07
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 1 pound (480 g) lean beef round steak,cubed
- 3 cans (15 oz (450 ml) each)) rinsed and drained kidney beans
- 8 oz (240 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Remove cooked beef and bean stew from slow cooker. Transfer into serving platter. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe