Slow Cooker Chicken in Mushroom Gravy2016-02-10
- Cuisine: Australia
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9:00 h
- Ready In : 9:10 h
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz (120 ml) can sliced mushrooms,draines
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and season with salt and black pepper.
In a mixing bowl,combine dry white wine and creamy mushroom soup. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken. Top with sliced and drained mushrooms.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-9 hours or until chicken breasts no longer pink inside. Remove cooked chicken breasts from slow cooker and transfer to serving platter. Pour mushroom gravy over and serve.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe