Slow Cooker Cheesy Barbecue Chicken
- 6 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 28 oz(840 ml) barbecue sauce
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours.
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Cook bacon in microwave,keeping bacon flat.
- Arrange 2 halves cooked bacon on each chicken breast in slow cooker.
- Top with slices of Swiss cheese.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting until cheese melts.
- Pour over barbecue sauce(optional) and serve hot.