Air Fryer Hibachi Chicken Recipe2022-09-20
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.6 g
Trans Fat0.1 g
Air fryer Hibachi chicken recipe. Learn how to cook yummy Japanese chicken in an air fryer. Cook in an instant pot-Instant Pot Hibachi Chicken
Air Fryer Hibachi Chicken Recipe
You may like as well:
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 broccoli, separated into florets
- 1 pound (480 g) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, combine vegetables, along with minced garlic and mushrooms. Add sesame oil, coconut aminos, and vinegar. Stir in cubed chicken. Toss well.
Preheat your air fryer to 375 F (187 C) for 5 minutes.
Add seasoned chicken and vegetables to the air fryer basket. Cook at 375 F (187 C), tossing every 5 minutes, for 20-30 minutes.
Remove cooked chicken and vegetables from the fryer and transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve hot.