Easy CrockPot Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
- Yield : 6 soup bowls
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated fat0.7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.6 g
Easy crockpot chicken corn soup recipe. This delicious chicken soup makes an easy workday meal. Chicken with vegetables cooked in a crockpot. Are you looking for more easy and tasty crockpot recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Easy Crockpot Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 16 oz (480 ml) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 pound (240 g) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) 2% reduced-fat milk,divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a crockpot, combine all ingredients, except milk, cornstarch, and seasoning. Stir well.
Cover crockpot and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours, adding 1 cup (250 ml) milk, during the last 30 minutes. Stir in combined 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk and cornstarch, stirring 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Turn off the crockpot. Ladle soup into soup bowls. Serve hot.