Fried Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Fried spicy garlic shrimp.Very delicious and easy appetizer recipe.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 large garlic clove,peeled and chopped
- 2 pounds (960 g) raw medium shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(60 g) chopped fresh cilantro
Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add chopped garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add shrimp and continue to fry fro a further 1 minute. Add red pepper flaked and cook,stirring,for about 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.