Ham Cream Cheese Balls2016-01-12
- Yield : 5 dozen
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Ham cream cheese balls. Delicious appetizer. Ready in 5 minutes.
- 2 packages (8 oz (240 g) each)),softened
- 1 package (2½ oz (75 g)) thinly sliced Deli ham,finely chopped
- 3 green onions,finelyy chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (250 g) finely chopped peanuts
In a mixing bowl,combine cream cheese,chopped ham,green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Shape into 3/4 inches (2 cm) balls. Roll in chopped peanuts.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.