Instant Pot Chicken and Asparagus Stir-Fry2022-04-23
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 13m
- Ready In: 23m
Average Member Rating
(2.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.9 g
Trans Fat2.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.7 g
Instant pot chicken and asparagus stir-fry. This simple and delicious instant pot chicken and asparagus stir-fry is made in just twelve minutes. It’s ready to eat at about the same time as ordering takeout.
The Health Benefits of Cooking with the Instant Pot
The Instant Pot is a multi-purpose electric pressure cooker that is designed to help you cook and prepare food quickly. It has been hailed as a modern-day wonder, with its ability to cook meals in an instant by utilizing high-pressure technology. The Instant Pot can be used for various purposes, with its ability to replace many of your kitchen appliances like rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, and more. This article will discuss the health benefits of cooking with an Instant Pot.
To start off, there are many benefits of cooking with an instant pot as it is a healthy alternative to other methods of cooking such as frying or grilling. The Instant Pot cooks food using steam pressure which helps retain all the natural vitamins and minerals in the food which would otherwise be lost through other forms of cooking.
Instant Pot Chicken and Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe
This recipe is a healthy and easy-to-make dish that takes less than 30 minutes to cook. The ingredients are simple and can be found in your kitchen, so you don’t need to go out and buy anything. It’s a perfect dish for weeknights when you’re short on time but want something satisfying.
-1½ pounds (720 g) of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
-1 pound of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
-2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
-2 teaspoons of minced garlic
-6 tablespoons chicken broth
-1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
-2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari (gluten-free)
-1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
-1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
1. Heat the sesame oil in an electric instant pot turned to browning function. Add minced garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add cubed chicken and toss well until well coated. Pour in chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
3. Lock the lid into the pot. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 3 minutes.
4. Use the Quick Release method to bring pressure to normal. Unlock and open the lid. Stir in asparagus.
5.Cover loosely and set aside (do not heat!) for 10 minutes.
Instant Pot Chicken and Asparagus Stir-Fry
You may like as well:
Instant Pot Chicken Farfalle Recipe
Instant Pot Beef Caldereta Recipe
Instant Pot Roast Chicken with Potatoes
Instant Pot Mexican Albondigas Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ pounds (720 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 6 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound asparagus spears, sliced
Heat the oil in the instant pot turned to browning function. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and toss well. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except asparagus. Mix well.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 3 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in asparagus.
Cover the pot loosely and set aside without heat for 10 minutes. Serve hot.