Instant Pot Classic Beef Stew Recipe2022-10-23
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Cook Time: 35m
- Ready In: 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.6 g
Trans Fat4.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.5 g
Instant pot classic beef stew recipe. Learn how to cook yummy beef and vegetable stew in an electric instant pot. Cook it in a slow cooker-Slow-Cooker Classic Beef Stew
Instant Pot Classic Beef Stew Recipe
You may like as well:
- 1½ pounds (720 g) beef stew meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound (480 g) baby potatoes, peeled
- 2½ cups (625 ml) beef broth
- 10 oz (300 ml) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Heat the olive in an instant pot, turned to the sauté mode. Add beef, season with salt and black pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides.
Pour the beef broth into the pot. Using a wooden spoon, scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the cooker.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, potatoes, and tomato sauce. Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 35 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in combined cornstarch and water. Mix well. Serve hot.