Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Apples
- Cuisine: Canadian
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:00 h
- Ready In: 2:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker baked stuffed apples. Apples stuffed with mixed dried fruits,pecans and spices cooked in slow cooker.
- 4 medium baked apples
- 1/2 cup (125 g) chopped mixed dried fruits
- 4 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons cold margarine,cubed
Core apples,cutting to,but not through,bottoms. Peel 1-inch (2,5 cm) from the tops.
Stuff apples with combined remaining ingredients. Place in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 1 ½-2 hours or until apples are tender.