Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 2 cups frozen seasoning vegetables,thawed and drained
- 2 14½-oz (440 ml) cans Italian diced tomatoes with garlic,oregano and basil
- 2 16-oz (480 g) packages rosemary and garlic diced potatoes
- 16-oz (480 ml) can green beans,drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3½ cups (875 ml) beef broth
- 1 cup carrots,sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Lightly grease nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Combine together ground beef and seasoning vegetables in skillet. Cook,stirring gently,until beef is browned.
Lightly grease slow cooker with cooking spay. Put beef and vegetables in crock pot. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Pour beef vegetable soup into soup bowls and serve immediately.