Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.5 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.4 g
Slow cooker beef vegetable soup. This Beef Vegetable Soup is one of my most popular recipes and for good reason. It’s the perfect soup to make in the colder months of the year, is super hearty and satisfying, and tastes delicious too!
The Health Benefits of Eating Slow Cooked Food
Cooking your food slowly is a great way to make sure that you are eating healthy. The slower the cooking process, the more nutrients you will get out of it. It’s also a great way to make sure that your food is not overcooked, as cooking it quickly can lead to dry and tough food.
Slow-cooked food is also a great option for those who are looking for quick and easy dinner ideas. You can throw in all the ingredients before work and let it cook while you are away, or use leftovers from previous meals to make a new dish. You will be surprised at how many delicious recipes there are out there that require very little prep time!
How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup In 5 Steps – The Easiest One Pot Meal For Winter
Step 1: Sautee the vegetables in a large pot.
Step 2: Add the beef, broth, and water to the pot.
Step 3: Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Step 4: Add salt, pepper, and thyme to taste.
Step 5: Serve with bread or rice
How to Make 6 Different Versions of Soup in a Slow Cooker
I’d like to show you how to make six different versions of soup in a crockpot. I am going to use a slow cooker, which is the perfect appliance for making healthy and tasty soup recipes.
1. Traditional Tomato Soup Recipe: This recipe is great because it can be used as the base for all kinds of soups. You can add different ingredients like carrots, celery, potatoes, or any other vegetables that you have on hand and it will still taste delicious.
2. Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe: This recipe is perfect for those who are trying to lose weight and get in shape because it’s filling without being heavy or greasy like many other soups are. It’s also a great recipe for those with a sensitive stomach because it’s naturally gluten-free, vegan, and doesn’t have any dairy products.
3. Slow Cooker Beef Chili Recipe: This fully loaded beef chili recipe is perfect for those who don’t like vegetables or vegetables that are too hard to find because you can substitute anything that your heart desires.
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Pumpkin Chili Recipe: This recipe is great for those with a sensitive stomach because it’s naturally gluten-free, vegan, and doesn’t have any dairy products.
5. Beef and Vegetable Stew Recipe: This stew is perfect for those who don’t like vegetables or vegetables that are too hard to find because you can substitute anything that your heart desires.
6. Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Recipe: This recipe is perfect for those who are trying to lose weight and get in shape because it’s filling without being heavy or greasy like many other soups are. It’s also a great recipe for those with a sensitive stomach because it’s made with chicken breast instead of the more often used chicken thighs.
Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup
You may like as well:
- 1 pound (480 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 2 cups frozen seasoning vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 14½-oz (440 ml) cans Italian diced tomatoes with garlic, oregano, and basil
- 2 16-oz (480 g) packages rosemary and garlic diced potatoes
- 16-oz (480 ml) can green beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3½ cups (875 ml) beef broth
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Lightly grease the nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Combine ground beef and seasoning vegetables in a skillet. Cook, stirring gently until beef is browned.
Lightly grease the slow cooker with cooking spray. Put beef and vegetables in the crock pot. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Cover the cooker and cook on a low heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Turn off the pot. Ladle beef vegetable soup into soup bowls and serve immediately.