Slow Cooker Chicken and Pasta with Mushroom Sauce
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:10 h
- Ready In: 8:20 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions,thawed and drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound (480 g) chicken breasts tenderloins,cubed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1½ cups (370 ml) water
- 1 cup (250 ml) nonfat half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 8 oz (240 g) uncooked spaghetti,broken into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons nonfat Parmesan cheese
In a greased slow cooker,combine onions,mushrooms,chicken flour,black pepper and bouillon granules. Toss well to mix.
In a medium mixing bowl,combine water,half and half,and sherry. Mix well and pour sauce over chicken mixture.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Add pasta and stir well to mix;sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 15-20 minutes.
Serve slow cooker chicken and pasta hot.