Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts with Creamy Gravy
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.7 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 oz (20 g) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 oz (30 g) chicken gravy mix
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
Lightly grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Arrange chicken breasts in one layer in slow cooker. Sprinkle with Italian salad dressing mix,onion and garlic powders.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
Stir in chicken bouillon. Pour cream of chicken soup over chicken breasts. Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for a further 1 hour.
Using a tongs,remove cooked chicken from slow cooker,reserving cooking liquid. Transfer meat to serving platter.
In a small mixing bowl,combine chicken gravy mix with 1 cup (250 ml) water. Mix well and pour gravy mixture into slow cooker. Stir well.
Pour creamy gravy over cooked chicken. Serve over cooked pasta or mashed potatoes.